Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ever have one of "those" days?


I bet you have. Me too. In fact I'm having one today - you know, hair won't cooperate, food doesn't come out right, the dress I'm sewing is just not working with me, things just didn't come out the way I had hoped when I got up. I'm all thumbs and scraped knees...

I think I'm officially giving up for the rest of the day. Time to bust out some old movies and ice cream. Well, maybe not the not ice cream - veggie sticks, anyone?

At least I don't have it as rough as this gal! And I hope your day is going better than mine. And if not, at least Miss Frontier and I can sympathise. So chin up! Tomorrow is another day...

3 comments:

Lolita Haze said...

Your Roxy name is throwing me off... I know you as Hamilton Honey! LOL

Roxy (aka Hamilton Honey) said...

Doh! Sorry - My nickname to many of my friends is Roxy. But you can call me whatever works - I'll still answer :)

Claire said...

Hi!!
i finally got round to checking out your blog!
I LOVE IT!!
Just posted a comment by your gorgeous home photos
xx
Claire