Friday, February 5, 2010

A Visit From Some of the Home Folks

Earlier this week, I was blessed with a visit from some dear friends who drove all the way from the San Francisco area to my humble little homestead - Jim and Annie, you are so lovely!


We had a little tour of the place, and particularly the Library - here are some shots of my favorite place to work:



The children's room is so nice - this is where we have story time each week!



The outdoor sculpture is by a local artist who recycled a fuel storage tank and used a plasma torch to cut in the images of from Native American Southwest tales - I love the mix of old and new ideas and of course the sky peeking through!



After some good meals and lots of 'catching up' it was time for them to 'hit the trail' to Tuscon.

Happy Trails, Dear Ones, and thanks again for the fresh veggies!!

1 comment:

PADDY said...

Crystal, it's so barren and so beautiful...I'm lost for words. I'm sure they were given the VIP tour by your good self.